Look your absolute best!
Before your spray tanning session…
- Do exfoliate before getting a spray tan.
- Don’t apply any moisturizer, deodorant, perfume or other beauty products.
- Do get a manicure, pedicure, shave or wax the evening before your spray tanning session.
- Do ask questions before your session begins. I will guide you on how to position yourself to achieve optimal results.
- Do wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. A swimsuit, thong or underwear are completely appropriate just keep your tan lines in mind.
After your spray tanning session…
- Do wear loose clothing and flip flops when you leave. Lose your bra for as long as possible.
- Don’t take a shower (or get wet for any other reason) for the first 10-12 hours.
- Do limit the amount you shave after your spray tan, as shaving is a form of exfoliation.
- Don’t exercise for the first 24 hours.
- Don’t book any nail appointments after your tanning session try and do nails and waxing before you spray.
- Don’t use a loofah, puff or wash cloth in the shower.
- Do moisturize every day — morning and night.
- Do use a tan extender to reduce patchiness and extend the life of your tan.
- Do wait to bathe your children until after you have showered and wear rubber gloves if doing any housework that involves a sink full of cleaning product.
About Kelly Bray & Karolina Mist Spray Tanning
If you are anything like me, you feel much better when you have a great tan. I began tanning as a teenager, spending countless days in the sun, most days without sunscreen. I also spent endless hours in tanning beds, trying to get my Irish, pale skin a more attractive bronze color. As a working professional and mother of three young girls, getting time to lay in the sun or in a tanning bed is non-existent. More importantly, I’ve become educated about the harmful impact that ultra-violet rays have on the skin. That is when I got introduced to spray tanning.
I tried several spray tanning salons over the past couple years. Most places were using either a machine or pumps and mixing color manually, which did not provide the consistency of color I was looking for. I started researching spray tanning solutions, machines and techniques which lead me to purchase the Infinity Sun System for my own personal use. It was the first plug and spray system that provided brown and pinkish undertones which emulate natural skin color and gave me the natural glow I was looking for.
What started out as a hobby, has developed into Karolina Mist Spray Tanning. I provide a private, comfortable setting for my clients for their much desired golden glow. In addition, I have the ability to bring my tanning machine to you and spray you in the privacy of your own home. Whether you want a consistent, year-round tan or you’re just looking for that desired glow for a one-time special occasion, a spray tan is a terrific alternative to a tanning bed. A spray tan is the perfect answer for a pageant, prom, wedding, anniversary, vacation or date night. A great tan gives you a feeling of confidence and is an instant way to look 5 lbs. lighter for your special occasion.